Electro-plated nickel. Height adjustable to 31”, base 9” x 6”. We are inspired by the historical cranes that were used to build such icons as the Empire state Building and the Golden Gate Bridge. These machines always had subtle elements of the style of the time. From the Art Deco of the 1920s to the modernism of the 1940s - we have captured that industrial elegance in the Crane Lamp. The arm adjusts smoothly using the counterweight to balance the vented shade so there is directed light at any height. An electro-plated nickel finish has an antique patina that perfectly brings industrial construction into home décor.
• Pendulux guarantees products against manufacturer’s defects for 2 years.
• Batteries and/or light bulbs are not included with products.
• Pricing and product availability subject to change without notice.
• All returns must be authorized. Please contact our customer service department for return authorization.
• Return authorization will only be given for damaged or defective products.
• Unauthorized returns will incur a 20% restocking fee. A 20% restocking fee also applies to refused shipments.