Industrial hardware has been turned into a heavyweight desk clock. The body of the Filister is replicated from a large steel nut used in bridge construction. The brass decorations around sides are enlarged copies of early filter head screws, popular on early 20th century machinery and scientific instruments. We added copies of the hands and dial from an art deco alarm clock to make this into an inventive timepiece.
- Brass and polished aluminum. 5” x 5” x 2.5”
- • Pendulux guarantees products against manufacturer’s defects for 2 years.
- • Batteries and/or light bulbs are not included with products.
- • Pricing and product availability subject to change without notice.
• All returns must be authorized. Please contact our customer service department for return authorization.
• Return authorization will only be given for damaged or defective products.
• Unauthorized returns will incur a 20% restocking fee. A 20% restocking fee also applies to refused shipments.