Polished aluminum and brass. 13.5” x 6” x 6”. The gracefulness and elegance of this clock are borne of quite unusual origins. The legs of the Juanita Table Clock are copied from an attachment used in an early electric paint mixer. Heavy brass fillister screws used in heavy machinery decorate the frame of the art nouveau dial and a circa 1895 carpenter’s plumb bob is recast as a hanging brass decoration. These decidedly industrial parts are all reimagined into something truly refined.
- Polished aluminum and brass. 13.5” x 6” x 6”.
- • Pendulux guarantees products against manufacturer’s defects for 2 years.
- • Batteries and/or light bulbs are not included with products.
- • Pricing and product availability subject to change without notice.
• All returns must be authorized. Please contact our customer service department for return authorization.
• Return authorization will only be given for damaged or defective products.
• Unauthorized returns will incur a 20% restocking fee. A 20% restocking fee also applies to refused shipments.