Painted aluminum and brass, marble base. 11.5” x 15” x 5.5”.
Love of the early steam power revolution and all things maritime are combined perfectly in this stately mantel clock. Designed with a nod to model ships encased in glass and mounted on solid frames, ours incorporates a clock with a housing borrowed from a 1910 steamship’s bridge. The operable brass steam piston on the stern portrays the movement of the original parts found on those ships and sparks interaction as well as the imagination.
• Pendulux guarantees products against manufacturer’s defects for 2 years.
• Batteries and/or light bulbs are not included with products.
• Pricing and product availability subject to change without notice.
• All returns must be authorized. Please contact our customer service department for return authorization.
• Return authorization will only be given for damaged or defective products.
• Unauthorized returns will incur a 20% restocking fee. A 20% restocking fee also applies to refused shipments.