Natural Clay Tea Kettle
Traditional kettles are old fashion. We encourage you to use our natural earthen clay teakettles to add some authenticity to your tea.
Makra pots are simply
- 100% Natural
- Seasoned with Molasses
- Great Heat retainer
USE & CARE for Makra non-glazed pots
- For Gas & Electric cooktops use heat diffuser.
- Do not use MAKRA Cooking Pots for water and liquid reservation
- Hand Wash is safer, Dishwashers can harm your pot.
Important to know about Makra Natural Clay Pots
- Manufactured in Qena Governorate, Upper Egypt
- Same techniques of the ancient Egyptian Naqada age (4000 B.C.)
- best quality of raw material extracted from the Red Sea Mountains
- It takes up to 15 days to get “ready to use” each single Pot ..
- Place your order now
SHIPPING TO US $ 35.00 Not including Tariffs And Duty they are Extra